
today you would have been 4 years old! Wow I can't believe that! I have so many wonder's of what you would be like and what you would be doing!
How big would you be now?
Would you still be the cutest little mama's boy?
Still sit in your Daddy's lap and watch the Cardinal's play a game of baseball.
You would have hit your first home run? Boy you could hit a ball.
Brice and you would have been the best of buddies that bond was coming together a couple of months before you went to be with the Lord.
Would you still carry around your 4 little blankets? Which one your Mama stills has and keeps with her.
Would you have started Pre-k this year?
So many wonders and what ifs!
We miss you and love you so much. Your gonna be a big brother this year! After some long thinking and praying your Mommy and Daddy decided that they would try for another baby. Mostly for Haiden's she is so happy she will be having a little sister come soon.
I know Mommy and Daddy will have you a birthday dinner tonight. We will not be able to make since we live to far away but Happy Birthday Will we love you.
Please say a little pray for my brother and his wife as this day will be a little harder then most.
I can't imaging losing a child but I have to say I am very proud of these too! They say losing a child either breaks your marriage or moves you closer and my brother and his wife have always been close but they new these statistics and really worked to make sure that each one of their needs were taking care of.
I don't know why the Lord calls children home I know he needs them. But some times it is really hard. I just see all the heartbreak and the tears from losing this little boy!
PS: Playing is Will's favorite song instead of Happy Birthday! I telling you he was a big baseball fan for being so young!
2 comments:
As I'm surrounded by the laughter and probably some tears of the kids at VBS, I'll remember beautiful Will and will pray for your brother, wife and Haiden.
Sweet memories you shared.
Play ball! GO CARDINALS!
That has to be the hardest thing in the world, to lose a child. Praying for you guys.
Post a Comment