Yes your eyes see right!!! A new Hoot is joining our family in March!
This was a shock to us but we are very happy and excited we know this is what God had planned for us. I lived in denial for 8 wks before I said any thing to the hubby. Hubby had been making comments about another one. When I told him he said God had been speaking to him about another child. We talked about adding to are family last year but decided that we were too old. But God didn't think so huh? So after telling him of course he wanted to tell the kids and I said no!!!! Two reasons after having a miscarrage between McKenna and Brice wanted to make sure everthing was ok. Second I want to wait and do something neat to tell them they were going to be a big sister(again) or big brother. I told him we would tell them the following weekend which was Labor day weekend. The closer it got and my project was not even created I told him let's wait till after we go to the Dr which was another week off. He didn't like that idea told me you said! So I was so scared he was going to tell them when I wasn't with them. I rushed to make my project Sunday morning.
I wanted a memory they would always carry with them of how they found out. Well I wanted to make a canvas with fabric owls of each of us. They have the memory of a life time and I have the canvas hanging in the laundry room that goes with my Owl theme. I am a girl that likes pictures with meaning so this was perfect. As you see I chose fabric to go with each one of our personalitties. Jeff painted the tree branches and hearts. Next up I will tell you the story of how we showed them and there reaction to canvas with pictures of course.
1 comment:
This was so sweet! Congrats i am super excited for you guys:)
Post a Comment