Tuesday, December 28, 2010

26 weeks!!!




I'm 26 weeks!


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 26 Weeks
Size of baby: length of an English cucumber
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gain 12 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans and two reg pants I can still get into. I prefer regular tops now but wear some maternity shirts. Thanks to my friend Sandy for giving me her maternity clothes.
Gender: Surprise!!!
Movement: Early morning and late at night!
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good!
What I miss: Nothing yet.
Cravings: 7-up!
Symptoms: Back pain
Best Moment this week: There are two best moments watching your Daddy already pick on you! He would shake my belly and you would kick him! And Second Brice got to feel you kick! He loves it always asking is baby kicking!

Well I am sure I have gained 10 lbs all the yummy Christmas food this week! We have your birthday date! Whohoo can't wait! Love you baby Hoot!
Thanks to my personal photographer Kenna for taking these pictures!

No comments: