Tuesday, January 25, 2011

30 Weeks







Yes I had to play around with pics on IPhone! I am thankful my friend is making me take these pics or we wouldn't have any! Do not like my picture taken!
I'm 30 weeks!


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along:
30 Weeks

Size of baby:
a head of cabbage

Total Weight Gain/Loss:
Gained 16 lbs

Maternity Clothes:
I wear maternity jeans and pants most of tops are regular.
Gender:

SUPRISE!!!!

Sleep:
Most of the time good.

What I miss: Nothing really this so far has been a easy pregnacy.

Cravings:
7Up

Symptoms:
 Charlie horse (SP?) Oh my saturday they woke me up and I was in so much pain! I could still feel them Sunday!

Best Moment this week:
 Finding some OWL pictures that I am going to put over your pack and play in are bedroom. Cool gifts from a friend love them!  And of course seeing you and hearing your heartbeat at DR appt. Which we now go every two weeks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh girl!!!! I can't believe u r that far along....just seems like u were telling everyone...u look sooo darn cute....and u looked soooo cute the other sunday when i was there....can't wait till u have her or him....u say 30 weeks, but it might be closer than that...love and miss u, brandi

Pambo said...

I am so excited to see this baby. Love your first two, so boy or girl will be great.
You are just such a cute little preggo.