Let me just start by how this little date night got planned! Back in the fall a ad came in the mail with Jason Aldean on it! Kenna and I decided that we would hang on the kitchen cabinet see how long it took Jeff to notice him! Some of you may remember me posting picture on Facebook. Well says he noticed him but didn't say anything till we said something to him after a week waiting!!!!
Here is the picture I posted on Face book but not original because you can see the tickets. To lazy to get copy!
So Mr. Jason Aldean hung out on the kitchen cabinet all through the holidays! Guess what was in my Christmas stocking concerts tickets!!!!!! So then Mr. Jason Aldean hung out till it was time for me to pull out those concert tickets! Yes Mr. Aldean is still hanging on the kitchen cabinet he will be going home soon!
Here baby hoot and I are heading out to dinner and concert! I have gotten so bad I don't take my camera any where it is all IPhone. Time to get big camera out with baby coming soon!!!
Our seats where in the middle of row so I watched how much water I drank so I wouldn't have to get up. Which is hard I have to have water in hand at all times this baby makes me thirsty. I made it to the very end! Oh and I had some guy touch my belly Jeff was in the bathroom and I was holding are drinks! First time I felt so uncomfortable someone touching my belly. I couldn't move his hand I stood there in shock and just looked at him! His girlfriend or what ever just smiled I was like really lady! He was probably in his late 20's. Yuck then he looked at me and said I have kids too. What really I don't know you!!! Don't worry Hoot when you get outside in the real world you will be covered and no stranger will touch you!
Was a awesome concert and lots of fun! I wish Kenna could have gone with us! Hope to take her to see Kenny in April. But concert will be one week after I have baby. So I mite have to just let her and Jeff go! Great night out with my man! Love you Honey your the best.





No comments:
Post a Comment