My talented friend Mandi took maternity pics for me Friday! Then on Saturday at my baby shower surprised me with them. They are so beautiful and I started crying felt like a idiot! But hey I am preggo!!!
WOW that is an amzing photo, cherish it. We didn't know at the time that our 3rd baby would have been our last, or I would for sure have done maternity photos. Visiting from The Simple Things, thanks for sharing
Such a great shot - so lucky to have a friend with such talent. I just had my maternity pics taken on Friday, hoping to have them back in a couple of weeks. Exciting times :) And congrats.
9 comments:
WOW that is an amzing photo, cherish it. We didn't know at the time that our 3rd baby would have been our last, or I would for sure have done maternity photos. Visiting from The Simple Things, thanks for sharing
Such a great shot - so lucky to have a friend with such talent. I just had my maternity pics taken on Friday, hoping to have them back in a couple of weeks. Exciting times :) And congrats.
Wow. BEAUtiful shot! :)
This is a wonderful shot!
Congratulations on your future addition.
Yeehaw! Great photo! Congrats on your bundle of joy.
What a beautiful capture! and beautiful pregnant lady too!
Gorgeous! I love your boots and hat! I'm visiting from simple as that.
I host a link-up on Fridays called a few of my favorite things. I'd love for you to participate next week.
This is great, and you look amazing!
hello, gorgeous shot! you look amazing. hope you're feeling well. Thanks for linking up this week. :) Rebecca
Post a Comment