Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow Blizzard Feb 1, 2010

By the time we went home from work on Monday they told us they were shutting down shop due to the Blizzard that was coming. The kids school had also already said they would be closed. We had the neighbor kids over for awhile to play. We stayed up alittle later then normal waiting on storm. I woke up in the middle of night to the sleet. By the time I got up in the morning the snow was already 3-5". I was so thankful that one the weather men got it right and our work shut down.

Here are morning pictures!




The kids thought that this was cool the snow on the bricks.


This kids play house with the flag waving in the snow.




The kids could not wait to get out and play in the snow! Here is Mr. Brice all bundled up and ready to go.

 

Jeff wasn't sure if he could even get the door open. But he did and off to work he went.. I have a hard working man that I think God for!

 

Brice wanted to throw a snowball so bad!
Now look at our neighbors car! This was in the afternoon.

Yes it measures almost 2 feet! Crazy!

There just having way to much fun!

My pretty girl!

Jeff still working on are walk way.
Bricer going behind Jeff getting snow and throwing it!




I love this picture!!! I have another one that is awesome but not going to share till Sunday! Look at the boys eyes.

My girl having so much fun in the snow.

Love this picture to of my girl!
This is what it looked like when Brice was done playing in the snow.

They called these there snow chairs! There crazy!!!
My hot looking hubby!

Daddy and Daughter they had a blast in there snow chairs and chasing each other in the snow.
Jeff and the kids stayed out almost three hours. I stood at the door and took pictures and made snow ice cream for the first time! Oh my gosh it was so good!!! They canceled work again for Tuesday which I am glad we have no way of getting there. As I type the kids are enjoying there second day of playing in the snow.

No comments: