Dear Hoot,
I am sure my first sentence every time will be I can't believe you already ____! So I can't believe you are already two weeks! I love this age and I want it to go so slow. You are a very sweet baby. You eat 2 ozs every 3 hours. You are very hard to burp and if we don't get you too we pay the price you puke formula all back up! You love to be held you sleep in my arms at night and a little in the bouncy seat. You are starting to open your eyes more. Belly button is still hanging on it is gross and stinks! You know the sound of your bottle being made and you get loud when you hear it.
We met your Dr on Friday for your 2 week check up. You weighed 8 lbs and 1 oz so you have put on a pound from the week before. The Dr looked you over said you looked good. Your belly button is are only concern sticks up a good inch said your umbilical cord was bigger then most. At a year we have to make sure there is no hernia behind. He did give you eye medicine for your tear ducks they are clogged.
Your Sister and Brother are still crazy about you!
Love you Lots,
Mama

No comments:
Post a Comment