Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hoot and Hoot 12 weeks

You are 12 weeks!!! Just plan crazy and sad to me!!! I love the newborn stage.

You still eat 4 ozs every 3 hours. Still in a size 1 diaper. Weigh around 13 lbs and your getting cubby. Love it! You are just about to out grow 0-3 month clothes. So thankful for friends that keep passing down clothes.
You have started sucking your fingers can't tell if you are teething early. You sleep thur the night.
You giggled at me the other day and again today!! You smile so big when we talk to you.
You love to be held and rarely sleep on your own. You are not aloud to cry if Dad, Sis or Bubba are home.
I now have been back to work 3 weeks and all I think about is rushing home to kiss on your cheeks.
You are a good baby.
I love you Hoot.

2 comments:

Ashlee Osborn said...

Can't believe he's already 12 weeks old! What a cutie!

Pambo said...

Yummy baby. Fast 12 weeks!