Brice had his first part in the 2nd grade musical at school! He has wanted a part since starting school in kindergarten. He would always come home heartbroken that he didn't get one! Well he did this year and he was so excited!!
I got stressed that he wouldn't be able to perform because he had gotten sick. But we got him well enough to do his part. Praise God! They actually had two other kids sick that some other children had to help out with.
He did a wonderful job! He looked so handsome too!
He need a costume for his part. We didn't have so while waiting for medicine to be filled at pharmacy. We ran over to Goodwill I just have to say I love Goodwill! We found everything we needed suit coat, pants and shoes all for 8.00! I said to him praise God he said Mom I prayed to God that we would find something on the way to Goodwill! Love my Boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment