Monday, July 16, 2012

Little less hair!

I cut my long hair about 6 months ago only to let it grow back. I had enough of it!!!
I once had beautiful straight hair that I didn't have to do anything too. But something happened after I had Brice where in the middle of my head it got a funky wavy!!!! Hate it!!!!
I do not like to dry or straighten my hair two reasons one takes to long and two bad for the hair.
So I have been trying to get with my friend to cut. But are life's have been super crazy! For me to find time is so crazy! I did get to have dinner with my friend and her two beautiful daughters last week. That was so nice love them!
Ok so tonight I cook dinner and had people picking up cheer camp wear tonight. Then after my time cut off for pick up I had to go to store to get milk and air up tire.
I decided I need a hair cut. I tell Jeff and Kenna bubba cakes is there's to watch. Then my boy and I head off to get my hair cut!
Oh my I just about chicken out on short hair but I know it will be so much easier! Jeff has been wanting me to go short hair to which is strange he likes my hair long. Probably tired of pony tail! No I suggested it months ago and he has been gun whole to go short.
So I did it!! I can't wait to fix in the morning.
You will get to see how short in morning!

No comments: