Monday, October 26, 2009

I am lucky 7 times....

why you ask??? Because I get to coach 7 gorgeous, wonderful, awesome, funny, crazy, goofy and the list goes on...

Let me tell you I love each and everyone of these girls so much! Coaching is allot of work but it all worth it when I get hugs from these girls or big goofy smiles! Or sweet cards that tell me I am the best! That makes it all worth the hours of work and sometimes frustration. I hope these girls grow up to know I am always here for them.
This Saturday will be our last season football game I am sad because I so look forward to my Saturdays with my lucky 7.
We have three football teams that will be in the playoffs and the girls are going to competition the second Saturday of Nov and then poof 4Th grade cheer is over.

Here are my lucky 7....We had football players looking at us and in my way but we got a couple keepers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Pambo said...

Pretty girls.

sandybiggs said...

Cute! I'm always glad when a season ends and for the break but always ready to start again when it comes back around, whatever sport it is.