Sunday, February 20, 2011

Blizzard Pic's Part two.

Awe Sister Brother Love!!! They got out the next day and went sledding with there Daddy.





My Brice the decorator this is what I saw when I went outside and looked in the flower bed.

 

Here is Kenna and her Dog Chloe ! Don't you just love the dogs coat! She found at Target in the 2.50 bin we just love there 1.00 and 2.50 bins.


Jeff and I swear this dog looks just like her! Oh and acts like her this dog thinks she is Queen of the house. Not that Kenna thinks!

OK Chloe decides she is going to leap out in the snow! It was so funny I laughed my head off! Hear is Kenna tackling her in the snow. I will remember that moment forever.



Well she got her back and I am not sure where Chloe thought she was going! She could barely get any where.


This pic didn't turn out how I wanted it too! Will try again next year when I don't have a big belly and Kenna has her own snow boots.


Hunter baby taking on the snow!

 

Sophie ventured out a bit. She is the baby of the four legged kids.

 

Silly Sophie!



Oh and Jeff went to the Kum and Go got milk to make more snow ice cream and cappuccino's.
This is in are freezer now!

 

No comments: