Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Simple Things


Being nine months pregnant and bending down is not a option for me. My wonderful sweet 11 year old daughter painted my toe nails! Yes pink and blue since we do not know the sex of baby we thought this would be fun. So when she was done I looked down and smiled at my pretty toes thanks to her. Love my girl!





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an exciting time for you and your family!

Jan B said...

Awww. sweet story and cute photo... :)

Sherry said...

That is VERY sweet. Thanks for sharing. =)

Conni said...

how nice of her, to help her mom out. She did a great job. Simple little things like painted toe nails, when we can't do it ourself can mean so much!

rebecca said...

Awwe, how fun! I'm sure you guys are dying to meet that little one! It's so fun when you don't know what you're having! Did you find out with your older two? Wishing you all the best...put those pink & blue toes up and relax as much as you can. :) Rebecca

~Love Lis said...

So cute and fun! :) Congrats your baby is coming soon. Happy weekend! I'm also participating www.joyfuljones.com

Stacy said...

Thanks everyone. No we did not find out the sex of my older children either. I really thought since this baby was a suprise that my hubby would want to know. But that was the second thing he said to me was we are not finding out after I told him. Can't wait.